Argent 2 has reached 60K! This word goal chart is keeping me very motivated. After I did some more in depth outlining the other day I’ve found how the plot is going to proceed until the end, although there are still a few details that need working out. I’ve briefly looked over certain parts that I have, and one of my characters dialogue needs some reworking, like she needs more personality. Or a more unique personality I guess. A couple of things have popped up for her that I wasn’t prepared for, and it’s changed her character slightly. Not enough to require a major overhaul, but enough to make me reconsider certain actions.
Now, onto The Argent Star! I’ve started to narrow down a release date for it and am hoping for a week or so before March break. I thought that might be enough time to give it one last read through, as well as give me a possible advantage for the first KDP free days I want to use. Things are going well, so let’s hope this continues!